mondays





Today I wanted to try something a little different then what I would normally post. Here’s my "outfit of the day", sans shoes and socks! Because in reality, who needs them when summer is right around the corner!   Personally I am not one to dive in to summer clothing or colours. It still is a bit windy here in Toronto, so I threw on my olive jacket for a little bit of warmth, and kept it to greys and blacks. Maybe when it warms up, I'll bust out my highlighter pink button down!


I hope you all enjoyed, and let me know if this is something you would like to see more of! 








3 comments:

  1. Thanks,for your lovely comment on my blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you on bloglovin :P

      Delete
  2. This look is absolutely perfect!
    Cool blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back!

    Marella
    http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete